- Download the digital-latch Hall effect sensors data sheet.
- Read the white paper: Sub-microamp intelligent Hall effect sensing delivers 20-year battery life.
- See a DRV5000 demonstration.
- Check out guides, training, videos, application notes and block diagrams.
- Learn about InstaSPIN-BLDC™ motor control solutions.
- Search for solutions, get help, share knowledge and solve problems with fellow engineers and TI experts in the Motor Drivers Forum in the TI E2E™ Community.
TI analog for industrial
TI provides a diverse and readily available portfolio of analog integrated circuits (ICs) for a broad range of applications, including smart grid, factory automation, high-voltage power, LED lighting and control. TI data converters, ampliﬁers, interface, isolation, clocking, and power management devices enable customers to differentiate their products, while TI software, design tools and reference designs simplify and accelerate design cycles. Learn how TI analog innovations are improving industrial safety, efficiency and reliability at http://www.ti.com/analogindustrial-pr.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments
Kateri Gemperle, Texas Instruments, 214-567-3617
Email Contact Vicky Smithee, GolinHarris, 972-341-2537