EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – May 14, 2014 – AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, offers a wide range of activities during IMS2014. As a platinum sponsor with its parent company National Instruments, AWR will be demonstrating its newly released V11 NI AWR Design Environment™ in Booth #633 on June 3-5, 2014, presenting numerous MicroApps presentation, hosting a customer appreciation event as well as sponsoring other IMS-related offerings.
AWR Booth Demonstrations (Booth #633):
- Analyst™ 3D FEM EM – learn how the novel AWR use-model for 3D FEM EM technology within the NI AWR Design Environment greatly simplifies EM simulation of passive structures.
- Microwave Office® – V11 features will be on display and highlighted within a variety of application-centric demos for MMIC, RFIC, RF PCB, modules and more.
- Visual System Simulator™ – whether designing radar systems or a wireless communication system (802.11ac), VSS has new features that make system level design more robust.
NI/AWR MicroApps (Theater #1443):
- Tuesday, June 3rd
o 11:15 AM Making the Transition from AWR to Cadence Tools
o 11:30 AM A Streamlined Design Flow Featuring AWR Microwave Office and ANSYS HFSS
o 2:30 PM 802.11ac: Increased Throughput, but How Much?
o 2:45 PM NI-AWR Integrated Framework for WLAN 802.11ac
o 3:30 PM Anatomy of PXI
o 4:30 PM Streamlining Radio Communication Link Design from Spec to Production
- Wednesday, June 4th
o 11:35 AM Connectors to Antennas to Waveguide
o 1:45 PM Impairment Calibration in Quadrature Systems
o 2:30 PM Different Methods for Capacitor Modelling in High-Frequency PCB-based Diplexers
- Thursday, June 5th
o 11:20 AM Combining Planar and 3D EM Simulators for RF System Board Analysis
o 1:50 PM Radar Design Flow with NI-AWR Integrated Framework
o 2:30 PM Overview of 5G Technologies with an Introduction to the Tools Engineers are Using to Study
NI/AWR Appreciation Party
Join us on Wednesday night, June 4th, from 7:00 pm to midnight at the Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Tampa to celebrate this 10th annual event.
- IMS2014 Wireless Network
- RFIC Symposium (co-sponsored with Cadence)
- Student Design Competition for High-Power Amplifiers
For more complete information regarding all of AWR activities during IMS2014 and to pre-register for the NI/AWR Appreciation Party, visit http://www.awrcorp.com/awr-ims2014
, A National Instruments Company
AWR, the innovation leader in high-frequency electronic design automation (EDA) software, is a National Instruments Company. Its software portfolio of EDA solutions dramatically reduces development time and cost for products employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Learn more at www.awrcorp.com.
Vice President of Marketing