SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – Apr. 23, 2014 –
Dr. Prakash Narain, president and CEO of Real Intent and Dr. Roger B. Hughes, director of Strategic Accounts
Will discuss and exhibit Real Intent’s Ascent™ products for early functional verification prior to synthesis, and its Meridian ™ products for advanced sign-off verification not possible with simulation or static timing analysis, at ChipEx 2014 in Tel Aviv, Israel next week. ChipEx is the major annual event of the Israeli microelectronics industry; this year its focus is on tools and components that could improve the cost of design and manufacturing of microelectronics.
Real Intent’s advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness.
- Ascent Lint is the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly, painful gate-level debug, and preventing hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC is the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints is the best-in-class comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
Produced by ExPlace in cooperation with the Semiconductor Industry Association and GarySmithEDA, the ChipEx conference strives to update engineers, R&D managers, senior executives, consultants, and academia involved with the Israeli microelectronics industry on the latest technological innovations and the future direction of the industry.
Wednesday, Apr. 30, 2014, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., exhibit area
The Israel Trade Fairs & Convention Center
Rokach Blvd 101, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications