SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – Sept. 11, 2013 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will exhibit its Ascent™ and Meridian™ products for advanced SoC sign-off at the Synopsys® Designer Community Expo at the Synopsys Users Group (SNUG) Austin 2013 event next week. These best-in-class products include:
- Ascent Lint, the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) that automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) that detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly, painful gate-level debug and preventing hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market, and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints, the best and most comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
The SNUG Designer Community Expo (DCE) is a unique networking event featuring Synopsys and its ecosystem partners from across the electronics industry. At SNUG DCE, Synopsys users can interact with exhibitors and see the latest design enablement solutions spanning seven Designer Communities: Compute and Design Infrastructure, Custom Design and AMS Verification, FPGA, IC Design, IC Verification, IP, and System-Level Design. The event is open to all registered attendees of SNUG Austin.
Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, 5-7 p.m.
Hilton Austin Hotel
500 East 4th Street, Grand Ballroom, Salon H, 6th Floor
Austin, TX 78701
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications