Innovative Logic, San Jose – June 27, 2013
– Innovative Logic Inc.(Inno-Logic, www.inno-logic.com), leading provider of reusable standard based Intellectual Property (IP) and ASIC/FPGA design & verification services announced today the release of their USB3.0 OTG controller IP. After having great success with their USB3.0 device controller IP, Innovative Logic is announcing the arrival of their USB3 “On The Go” (OTG) controller IP. Innovative Logic is the first company to announce the release of USB3.0 OTG controller IP.
“The USB OTG supplement was introduced to USB3 specification to provide a low cost connectivity solution to consumer portable devices such as Smart phones, Tablets, Digital still camera, Digital music players etc. due to their ability to work both as Host and Peripheral. It removed the need of standard PC host for many applications. USB3.0 OTG brings in its very high Data rate. Together it gives immense advantage to portable devices.” says Dinesh Tyagi, President and CEO.
Innovative Logic’s USB3.0 OTG solution has gone through extensive pre and post silicon tests to ensure that it works seamlessly at customer end. Innovative Logic has also tested their IP using more than 8 PHY vendors and more than 4 VIP vendors globally.
- USB3.0 specification
- OTG&EH3.0 specification
- USB3.0 PIPE interface
- Support 8/16/32 data bus width
- AXI, AHB, PLB Bus standards
- Support 32/64 bit data bus
- Supports RSP – Role Swap Protocol
- Supports Super Speed OTG communication with one or more devices
- Support USB3.0 power down modes
- Support Control, Bulk, Bulk Stream, Isochronous and Interrupt transaction
- Configurable up to 15 transmit and 15 receive endpoints apart from default endpoint
- Dynamically configurable Endpoint FIFO for optimum usage of memory
- Synchronous SRAM interface for FIFO
- Integrated DMA controller
- Verified using System Verilog based verification environment.
“Need of dynamically changing host and device capability always force chip vendors to move to OTG capability. As of now, we are relying on using host & device together as workaround. After this release, we can directly move seamlessly from USB2.0 OTG to USB3.0 OTG without any customization and limitations” said Dinesh Tyagi, President & CEO.
USB3.0 OTG IP is currently available for licensing worldwide. The IP is currently available in both soft IP and FPGA netlist formats. The soft IP deliverables include RTL source code, test vectors, scripts and User Manual. The FPGA netlist deliverables include test vectors, scripts, User Manual along with the FPGA netlist.
For details about the licensing USB 3.0 OTG IP, please contact at Email Contactor call our nearest Design Center. For details, visit our website at www.inno-logic.com.
About Innovative Logic Inc.
Innovative Logic is the leading provider of reusable standard based IP solutions as well as high quality and reliable design services in ASIC, FPGA, and Embedded Systems Design. Innovative Logic has a world class team of engineers who have successfully executed different projects using the latest tools and the technologies.
Innovative Logic Inc.
1731 Technology Dr, Suite #550
San Jose, CA 95110
Email: Email Contact