SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – (MARKET WIRE) Apr. 23, 2013 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness.
Will exhibit its Ascent™ products for early functional verification prior to synthesis, and its Meridian ™ products for advanced sign-off verification not possible with simulation or static timing analysis at ChipEx 2013 – the major annual conference of the Israeli microelectronics industry, held April 30 - May 1, 2013.
- Ascent Lint is the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly, painful gate-level debug, and preventing hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC, the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market, is the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints is the best-in-class comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
ChipEx2013, produced by TapeOut magazine and Chiportal in cooperation with The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute, is designed for research and development engineers, project leaders, development managers and directors, vice presidents of engineering, CTOs and senior executives from companies in the microelectronics industry, defense electronic and electro-optic systems, fabless and multinational chip design centers, university personnel and students for electronic engineering, computer science, micro- and nano-electronics in the various universities and colleges throughout Israel.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Booth C4 in the exhibit area
David InterContinental Convention Center
12 Kaufman St.
Tel Aviv, 61501 Israel
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications