Additionally, the new V8i (SELECTseries 3) releases of Bentley’s InRoads, GEOPAK, MXROAD, and country-specific PowerCivil products:
- ensure project engineering accuracy with embedded design intent that maintains associations and relationships between civil elements; object information, including how, where, and by what method it was created, is stored with each object to ensure the original intent is retained and honored in the design;
- facilitate better design decisions with design-time visualization that enables users to view designs at any time, on demand, within the modeling workflow; no translations, software, or special workflow processes are needed;
- improve design quality via immersive modeling by combining plan, profile, and cross-section workflows with innovative 3D modeling technology; the further addition of parametric design features that allow users to incorporate rules, relationships, and constraints into the modeling workflow provides incomparable modeling capabilities;
- increase productivity with integrated corridor and site design so that sites can now automatically respond to any modifications to corridor conditions; since all aspects of the design are stored in the model, relationships in the design are automatically recognized by other objects;
- accelerate design production with civil cell functionality that helps engineers repurpose common 2D and 3D geometric configurations in design layouts; design, constraint, and relational intelligence are maintained between elements to ensure design standards.
For additional information about the V8i (SELECTseries 3) release of:
- InRoads, visit www.bentley.com/inroads;
- GEOPAK, visit www.bentley.com/geopak;
- MXROAD, visit www.bentley.com/mxroad;
The country-specific PowerCivil products will be rolled out throughout 2013 as they are localized. Watch for news on their availability at www.bentley.com/PowerCivil.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations – all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2005 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at www.bentley.com and in Bentley’s annual report. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an RSS feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. To view a searchable collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be Inspired Awards, access Bentley’s The Year in Infrastructure publications. To access a professional networking site that enables members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and learn from each other, visit Be Communities.
To download the Bentley Infrastructure 500 Top Owners ranking, a unique global compendium of the top public- and private-sector owners of infrastructure based on the value of their cumulative infrastructure investments, visit www.bentley.com/500.
Bentley, the “B” Bentley logo, Be, GEOPAK, InRoads, MXROAD, PowerCivil, MicroStation, and ProjectWise are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.