Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (PRWEB), March 27, 2013-- A globally preferred, leading supplier of frequency control and magnetic components, Abracon Corporation introduces its new Ultra Miniature 32.768kHz Crystal in a 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.5mm surface mount technology ceramic package.
The ABS05 series 32.768kHz Crystal solution is targeted for real-time timekeeping applications found in such products as communication equipment, smart phones, GPS, medical instrumentation and automotive electronics, among others. The ABS05 offers 10.0ppm or standard 20.0ppm frequency tolerances and an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C.
“The ABS05 is now our smallest surface mount 32.768kHz crystal and can be ordered from stock through our global authorized distribution channel,” explains Christopher Polley, president of Abracon Corporation.
Key features of this device include:
- ± 10.0ppm or ± 20.0ppm Accuracy over a -40C to +85C operating temperature range
- 0.5mm Maximum height that is ideal for high-density circuit boards
- A ceramic package that offers excellent environmental and heat resistance
- A standard load capacitance of 12.5pF and 9pF
- Stock availability as a standard product in Abracon’s authorized distribution channel
For technical assistance with this product, please contact Abracon Corporation at tech-support(at)abracon(dot)com.
Abracon Corporation was established in 1992 with the vision of becoming a top tier global manufacturer of Frequency Control, Signal Conditioning, Clock Distribution and Magnetic Components with local design and technical support. Abracon provides its customers with high quality products, competitive pricing, timely delivery, reliable engineering and technical support, plus production flexibility worldwide.