Pricing & Availability
Samples of Microchip’s MGC3130, featuring GestIC technology, are also available today in a 5x5 mm 28-pin QFN package. Volume production is expected in April 2013, at $2.26 each in high volumes. For additional information, contact any Microchip sales representative or authorized worldwide distributor, or visit Microchip’s Web site at http://www.microchip.com/get/S238.
High-res Images Available Through Flickr or Editorial Contact (feel free to publish):
- Photo: http://www.microchip.com/get/1NP4
- Block Diagram: http://www.microchip.com/get/KSRT
- Tool: http://www.microchip.com/get/Q87E
- RSS Feed for Microchip Product News: http://www.microchip.com/get/XGSR
- Twitter: http://www.microchip.com/get/0UGC
- Facebook: http://www.microchip.com/get/97FB
- YouTube: http://www.microchip.com/get/Q4WC
About Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a leading provider of microcontroller, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality. For more information, visit the Microchip website at http://www.microchip.com/get/N8G5.
Note: The Microchip name and logo, and GestIC are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Incorporated in the U.S.A. and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies.