Panel: Time For a Mainstream Revolution
- Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA in the Theater
- Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Moderator: Ed Sperling, Editor in Chief - System-Level Design
- Panelists: Dr. Naveed Sherwani - Open-Silicon, Inc.; John Heinlein, VP Marketing - PIPD, ARM; Walter Ng, VP IP Ecosystem - GLOBALFOUNDRIES; Vishal Kapoor, VP Marketing - SoC Realization, Cadence
Presentation: Global Semiconductor Ecosystems Evolution
- Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA in Hall B
- Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 5:00 p.m.
- Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA in exhibit hall channel partners section, booth #C403
About Open-Silicon, Inc.
Open-Silicon is a leading semiconductor company focused on SoC realization for traditional ASIC, develop-to-spec, and derivative ICs. In support of the industry trend towards collaborative engineering and design-lite, Open-Silicon offers SoC architecture, system design, physical design, low-level software, and high-quality semiconductor manufacturing services with one of the world's broadest partner ecosystems for IC development. For more information, visit Open-Silicon's website at www.open-silicon.com or call 408-240-5700.
SOURCE Open-Silicon, Inc.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Global Technology Conference
Hillary Cain of Dynamic Flow Marketing
Colin Baldwin of Open-Silicon, Inc.