- Quickly capture and filter on notes, dimensions, hole callouts, geometric tolerances, and finish symbols from Creo Elements/Pro drawings
- Instantly export to standard or user-customizable report templates
- Support statistical sampling by attributes
- Easy-to-use interface and project workflow from Creo Elements/Pro drawing interface
- Inspection project data and settings can be saved for easy reuse or revision
- Inspection balloons shape, color, order and placement can easily be modified
- Automatic mapping of custom attributes and project properties to inspection report forms
- Refresh project option to automatically identify and capture drawing changes
InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro saves up to 97% of the time it takes to create a bubbled Creo Elements/Pro drawing and inspection report form, and because inspection project data can be saved, it's incredibly fast and easy to handle drawing revisions. "We continue to expand the capabilities of our CAD-integrated versions of InspectionXpert to meet our clients' needs, both in functionality and ease of use," explains President Jeff Cope. "We have also added direct integration with Net-Inspect, an Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) Portal designed for use in any manufacturing environment, and are providing ways to integrate with other quality systems such as CEBOS MQ1 that are helping our clients streamline their quality processes from end to end."
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including Solid Edge, CATIA, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks; and InspectionXpert First Article works with PDF and TIFF file formats. Visit http://www.inspectionxpert.com for more information.
About Extensible CAD Technologies
Founded in 2004, Extensible CAD Technologies focuses on the needs of CAD and PLM users. Extensible CAD Technologies has been able to leverage its experience and expertise to provide innovative and high-quality solutions to its customers. For the latest news and information, visit our web site at http://www.extensiblecad.com or call 800.379.0322.
InspectionXpert is a registered trademark of Extensible CAD Technologies. PTC, Creo, Elements/Pro, and PartnerAdvantage are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Editorial Contact: Barb Schmitz 440.937.4251 Email Contact