Product demos, presentations and fun video games show engineers how to close in on SoC functional closure and liberate their IC custom layouts
SpringSoft, Inc. (TAIEX: 2473), a global supplier of specialized IC design software, is hosting a series of activities at the 48th Design Automation Conference (DAC) in San Diego, Calif., June 5 through June 10, 2011, that showcase the latest innovations in functional closure and custom integrated circuit (IC) design solutions aimed at saving engineers time and giving them better results.
Notably, this year’s DAC is the venue for the public debut of SpringSoft’s new ProtoLink™ Probe Visualizer for FPGA based prototype verification announced earlier this week. SpringSoft is also participating in numerous DAC programs in collaboration with its active community of ecosystem partners, industry standard groups and users.
SpringSoft Booth #2043 Activities
- Demonstrations of SpringSoft’s Functional Closure solutions:
- The ProtoLink Probe Visualizer with patented interconnect and software automation technologies that bring the power of Verdi debug on board to dramatically increase design visibility and cut debug time in half for custom-designed and off-the-shelf FPGA prototype boards.
- The Certitude™ Functional Qualification System with advanced fault detection and checker qualification innovations that provide early feedbacks and refine results analysis, enabling broader and more efficient deployment of verification qualification methodologies throughout the SoC functional verification signoff flow.
- The Verdi™ Automated Debug System with new graphical user interface (GUI) technology, comprehensive UVM infrastructure with enhanced transaction-level analysis for SystemVerilog testbench debug, and award-winning power-aware debug capabilities.
- Demonstrations of SpringSoft’s Laker™ Custom IC Design solutions:
- The industry’s most robust front-to-back OpenAccess (OA)-based design flow with the Laker Advanced Design Platform (ADP) and Laker Custom Layout Automation System
- Laker signoff-driven custom layout flow with OA-based integration of the new Calibre RealTime DRC product from Mentor Graphics
- Latest releases of the Laker Custom Row Placer and Laker Custom Digital Router that enable designers to work within a single custom IC layout environment to place-and-route both digital custom cells and standard cells for either mixed-signal or custom digital designs.
- DAC attendees can play a variety of SuperHero video games, win prizes, and enter daily raffle drawings. Prizes include Apple iPad2 tablets and iPod Shuffles, Nintendo 3D systems, digital cameras, and more!
SpringSoft Community Activities
- DAC User Track Session, Poster Session #1 (2U.7): “A Case Study on Adopting a Flexible FPGA Verification Methodology”, Tuesday, June 7th, 1PM-2PM, San Diego Convention Center, outside Room 33ABC
- IPL Alliance: 5th annual luncheon workshop, “Interoperable PDKs are here to stay: New Era of Analog/Custom Innovations”, Monday, June 6th at 12PM, San Diego Marriott, Marina Ballroom D&E
- IPL Alliance demo: Synopsys Standards Booth #3328, Monday, June 6th through Wednesday, June 8th from 9AM to 6PM, with SpringSoft representatives available on Monday from 9AM to 11AM and Tuesday from 3PM to 6PM.
- Si2 and OpenPDK Coalition workshop: “Synergies in IC Design: PDK and DFM Standards Working Together”, Monday, June 6th, 8:30AM at San Diego Convention Center, Room 29AB
- TSMC Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Booth & Theatre (#2535/2648): SpringSoft Laker presentation for TSMC 28-nanometer Reference Flow 12.0 and Analog-Mixed Signal Reference Flow 2.0 on Monday at 11:30AM, Tuesday at 1:30PM and Wednesday at 3:00PM.
- “ I Love DAC” Fan Club, founded by SpringSoft, Atrenta, and Cadence.
SpringSoft, Inc. is a global supplier of specialized automation technologies that accelerate engineers during the design, verification and debug of complex digital, analog and mixed-signal ICs, ASICs, microprocessors, and SoCs. Its award-winning product portfolio features the Novas™ Functional Closure and Laker Custom IC Design solutions used by more than 400 of today's leading IDM and fabless semiconductor companies, foundries, and electronic systems OEMs. Headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan, SpringSoft is the largest company in Asia specializing in IC design software and a recognized industry leader in customer service with more than 400 employees located in multiple R&D sites and local support offices around the world. For more information, visit www.springsoft.com.
ProtoLink, Certitude, Verdi, Siloti, Laker and Novas are trademarks of SpringSoft, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.