Prakash Narain, CEO of Real Intent, remarked, "Real Intent has seen strong growth for the last several years despite the difficult economic conditions. Ever-increasing design complexity has driven the market growth for Real Intent's products. In addition, our technical superiority in performance and accuracy as well as our excellent customer support has enabled us to displace our competitors at several large semiconductor accounts."
In 2010, Real Intent news included announcements of new releases of Ascent, Meridian and PureTime as well as a new product, Meridian DFT. The company also signed a Korean distributor and added Masahiro Fujita as a Technical Advisor.
During the first half of 2011, Real Intent will showcase its leading signoff technology at many worldwide events:
- Tokyo University Seminar, Tokyo, Japan, February 2, 2011
- Design Verification Conference ( DVCon), San Jose, CA, March 1-2, 2011
- Synopsys Users Group ( SNUG), Santa Clara, CA, March 28-30, 2011
- Real Intent and SpringSoft Joint Verification Seminar, San Jose, CA, April 21, 2011
- ChipEx, Tel-Aviv, Israel, May 3-4, 2011
- 48th Design Automation Conference ( DAC), San Diego, CA, June 5-8, 2011
About Real Intent
Real Intent is the leader in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for electronic design verification signoff. Real Intent's Ascent, Meridian and PureTime software families dramatically improve functional verification efficiency and design quality for ASICs and FPGAs devices and are used by design and verification teams worldwide. www.realintent.com.
Notes to editors:
Ascent, Meridian and PureTime are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Press Contact Georgia Marszalek Valley PR LLC for Real Intent +1-650-345-7477 Email Contact