The geospatial web (geoweb) enables the creation of new map viewing environments that put location-based data front and centre. This report takes a look at geoweb market players and their strategies, along with the various consumer and business applications involved. It analyses possible business models and provides an assessment of growth outlook for geoweb services around the globe.
- Who are the leading geoweb players?
- How are shots taken and processed?
- How is metadata handled and POIs managed?
- What are the consumer and business applications tied to the geoweb, and how are they used?
- What strategies are the internet giants and other specialised players employing?
- What are the possible business models?
- What is the short and medium-term development outlook?
Key Topics Covered:
- Mapping chain and associated technologies
- Applications tied to the geospatial web
- Leading players’ strategies
- Potential monetisation schemes
- Short and medium-term development outlook
- Alabama Department of Homeland Security
- Fire Eagle (Yahoo!)
- Google My Location
- GPS Integrated
- SFR Navigation
- Tele Atlas
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93ca73/geoweb_local_int
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716