AUSTIN, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 22, 2017 — Silicon Integration Initiative (Si2), a global, research and development joint venture focused on developing and maintaining design software tool interoperability standards, today announced its board of directors officers for 2017-18.
Nick Yu, vice president of Engineering, Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), returns as board chair. Humair Mandavia, chief strategy officer, Zuken, Inc. (TYO: 694), is treasurer. Keith Green, distinguished member of the technical staff, Analog Technology Development, Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN), will serve as secretary.
Yu, Mandavia, and Green are all reelected members of the Si2 board, which represents semiconductor foundries, fabless manufacturers, and EDA companies. Other reelected board members are:
- Dave DeMaria, vice president, Corporate Marketing, Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS)
- Rahul Goyal, vice president, Technology and Manufacturing Group and Director, EDA Business, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC)
- Jong-Bae Lee, vice president, Design Technology Team, Samsung Electronics (OTC: SSNLF)
- Suk Lee, senior director, Design Infrastructure Marketing Division, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (NYSE: TSM)
- Leon Stok, vice president, Electronic Design Automation Technologies, IBM (NYSE: IBM)
- Stanley Krolikoski, distinguished engineer, Strategic Alliances, Cadence Design Systems (NASDAQ: CDNS)
- Richard Trihy, director, Design Infrastructure, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Joining the board for the first year is:
- Mick Tegethoff, director of Product Marketing for Analog/Mixed-Signal/RF IC Verification Solutions, Mentor, a Siemens Business, Mentor Graphics Corp.
Founded in 1988, Si2 is a leading research and development joint venture that provides standard interoperability solutions for integrated circuit design tools. All Si2 activities are carried out under the auspices of the National Cooperative Research and Production Act of 1993, the fundamental law that defines R&D joint ventures and offers them a large measure of protection against federal antitrust laws.
Silicon Integration Initiative
Terry Berke, 512-917-1358