EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – September 14, 2016 – The agenda has been set and registration opened for the sixth annual combined AWR Design Forum (ADF 2016) and NI AWR Software User Group meeting, being held during European Microwave Week (EuMW 2016) October 4 - 6 in London. ADF 2016 takes place on October 4 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in ICC Capital Suite, Room 6 on Level 3.
Invited presentations include:
- Advanced Gallium Nitride (GaN) Transistor Modeling for High-Power Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits (MMICs), Dr. Jonathan Leckey, MACOM
- GaN MMIC and Packaging Design at Thales UK, Rashed Fazaldin, Thales
- System-Level Simulation Using a Simplified Multiharmonic Volterra (MHV) Power Amplifier (PA) Model, Dr. Tony Gasseling, AMCAD Engineering
- A New Nonlinear Modeling Approach for the Analysis of Massive Multiple-Input/Multiple-Output (MIMO) and Phased-Array Transmitter Impairments, Dr. Christian Fager, Chalmers University
- A Cooperative Software and Measurement Framework for RF PA Design and Linearization, Genevieve Baudoin, ESIEE Paris
For details and to register, visit awrcorp.com/eumw2016/awr-design-forum-adf-ni-awr-software-user-group-meeting.
About NI AWR Software
NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst™ for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
# # #
Analog Office, AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.