WHO: ProPlus Design Solutions, Inc., the leading technology provider of giga-scale SPICE simulation and nano-scale SPICE modeling solutions
WHAT: Will showcase its giga-scale SPICE simulators NanoSpice™ and NanoSpice Giga™, along with ME-Pro™, a design-assistant tool for process and device evaluation for circuit design, CAD and process development teams, during the TSMC 2016 Open Innovation Platform® (OIP) Ecosystem Forum
WHEN: Thursday, September 22, from 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, Calif.
Demonstrations will highlight how to:
- Replace FastSPICE with the only GigaSpice, NanoSpice Giga, a highly scalable simulator for superior accuracy and speed with no FastSPICE options
- Implement NanoSpice for more accurate and faster simulations. The scalable and parallel SPICE simulator has more than 50-million element simulation capacity
- Improve design competitiveness and process adoption with ME-Pro, a design-assistant tool for process and device evaluation used to:
- explore SPICE model libraries
- evaluate process platforms for better designs
- benchmark and manage multi-process platforms and process revisions
- refine work efficiency and cross-team communications
The ProPlus Design Solutions website with more information can be found at: www.proplussolutions.com
For more details about the TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum, visit: http://bit.ly/2bPAkUM
About ProPlus Design Solutions
ProPlus Design Solutions, Inc. delivers Electronic Design Automation (EDA) solutions with the mission to enhance the link between design and manufacturing. As the leading provider of nano-scale SPICE modeling, the innovative giga-scale SPICE simulation and design for yield (DFY) applications, it provides the industry's golden SPICE modeling platform, the first and only GigaSpice simulator, and the only integrated DFY design platform. Founded in 2006, ProPlus Design Solutions has R&D centers in the San Jose, Calif., Beijing and Jinan, China, and offices in Tokyo, Japan, Hsinchu, Taiwan, and Shanghai, China. More information about ProPlus Design Solutions can be found at www.proplussolutions.com.
BSIMProPlus, Model Explorer, NanoExplorer, NanoSpice, NanoYield and NoisePro are registered trademarks of ProPlus Design Solutions. ProPlus Design Solutions acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
For more information, contact: Nanette Collins Public Relations for ProPlus Design Solutions (617) 437-1822 Email Contact