EL SEGUNDO, CA, Aug. 29, 2016 – The agenda has been set and registration opened for the Korea venue of the AWR Design Forum (ADF), being held in Seoul on September 22 from 9:30 – 17:30. ADF is an open forum that brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems. This free-to-attend event travels the globe to bring NI AWR software experts to demonstrate the latest design technologies and encourage dialogue and the exchange of technical ideas around the design challenges you face.
ADF 2016 Korea presentations include:
- RF Market Trends: NI AWR Software Roadmap and Customer Success Stories
- Introduction to Analyst™ 3D FEM EM Simulation Within NI AWR Design Environment
- 5G Candidate Technologies and Exploring Future Designs
- Practical Exercise: Designing a Transistor With a Packaged Device
- Advances in Integrating EM Simulations Within High-Frequency Circuit Designs
- Advances in NI AWR Design Environment for System-Level Modeling of Large Phased Arrays
- WIN 0.15 um E-Mode Technology Within Microwave Office Software
To learn more and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.