EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Aug. 16, 2016 -- An International Microwave Symposium 2016 (IMS2016) MicroApps presentations playlist has been added to the AWR.TV YouTube channel. These videos showcase the latest features in NI AWR Design Environment for load pull, radar systems and antenna design. The videos contained within the playlist include:
- Advances in System-Level Modeling of Large Phased-Array Simulations
- Phased-Array Antenna Simulation for 5G
- Advances in Integration of EM Simulation Within a High-Frequency Circuit Design Flow
- Advanced Streamlining Methods for PA Design Using Enhanced Load-Pull Data
- Multi-Chip Module Verification and Yield Optimization
The NI AWR software specific IMS2016 MicroApps videos are available at: AWR.TV
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.