EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – July 13, 2016 – The agenda has been set and registration opened for four India venues of the 2016 AWR Design Forum (ADF 2016). In its sixth consecutive year, ADF is being held Tuesday, August 9 in Bangalore, Wednesday, August 10 in Hyderabad, Thursday, August 11 in Ahmedabad and Friday, August 12 in New Delhi.
Select presentations include:
- A Next-Generation IC Design Flow in Analog Office for Indian Foundries
- Antenna Synthesis and Optimization with AntSyn–From Specifications to Production
- Next-Generation Phased-Array and Radar System Analysis
- Maury Microwave: An Introduction to Non-50 Ohm Load Pull Measurements and Behavioral Modeling for Circuit Simulation and Amplifier Design
- GaN and GaAs MMIC Designs by the Microwave Innovation Centre (MIC)
- Multiple Simulation Technologies for Multi-Chip Module Verification and Yield Optimization
To learn more and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf
About AWR Design Forum (ADF)
ADF is an open forum that brings together customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems. This free-to-attend event travels the globe to bring NI AWR software experts to demonstrate the latest design technologies and encourage dialogue and the exchange of technical ideas around RF/microwave design challenges. Readers can learn more at awrcorp.com/adf.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst™ for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.