What: Alongside EDA, foundry and embedded partners, ARM will demonstrate how it is enabling the ecosystem to innovate faster and more efficiently with integrated and optimized ARM-based IP for advanced system-on-chip (SoC) development, across wide range of applications including IoT and security.
Where: Design Automation Conference at Austin Convention Center, 500 E. Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX 78701.
When: June 6-9, 2016.
Who: ARM experts will be participating in over 30 technical sessions, panels and co-located events, and more than 20 ARM speakers will join partners to discuss new technology collaborations that benefit mutual customers. View the ARM conference speaking schedule.
ARM Exhibiting at DAC (booth #1748)
Demonstrations will include:
- ARM® DesignStart™ for Cortex®-M0 processors provides free access to the Cortex-M0 processor, new partnerships for easy access to EDA tooling and design environments
- The ARM Approved Design Partner program, an ecosystem of experienced design services partners providing support to ARM licensees across the development cycle
- ARM Socrates™ IP Tooling for assembling ARM-based systems in days rather than months
- ARM Cordio® BT Radio IP featuring the latest Bluetooth low energy 2016 enhancements
- New ARM Artisan® POP™ IP and Physical IP availability for Cortex-A73 and TSMC 16FFC
- Fast virtual prototypes using ARM Cycle Models, now expanded with support for industry standard System C, and ARM Fast Models for system performance analysis to accelerate productivity
- The ARM IoT Subsystem for Cortex-M processors, for a smooth path to market
DAC Maker Market (booth #939)
This new area includes a host of ARM maker partners and features the ARM mbed™ IoT Device Platform booth. Visit us in the Maker Market to learn about ARM-based IoT devices, and receive an integrated programmable beacon to play the Beacon Battle game and win prizes.