ATHENS, Greece, June 7, 2016 — (PRNewswire) —
Alma Technologies S.A., a company that designs, markets, sells and supports innovative semiconductor IP since 2001, has ended its partnership with Cast, Inc.
Headquartered in the United States, Cast has been a longstanding, non-exclusive sales partner of Alma Technologies, selling, worldwide, licenses and support contracts of Alma Technologies IP products for almost 15 years.
The transitional provisions secure fully all active rights and options of all customers that have licensed through Cast one or more of the following Alma Technologies products:
- H264-HP-E and H264-HPI-E, High Profile H.264 encoders.
- H264-MP-E and H264-MPI-E, Main Profile H.264 encoders.
- H264-BP-E and H264-BPI-E, Baseline Profile H.264 encoders.
- JPEG2K-E, JPEG 2000 encoder.
- UHT-JPEG-E, Ultra High Throughput Baseline and Extended JPEG encoder.
- UHT-JPEG-D, Ultra High Throughput Baseline and Extended JPEG decoder.
- JPEG-E and JPEG-E-X, Baseline and Extended JPEG encoders.
- JPEG-D and JPEG-D-X, Baseline and Extended JPEG decoders.
- JPEG-C, Baseline JPEG codec.
- LJPEG-E, Lossless JPEG encoder.
- LJPEG-D, Lossless JPEG decoder.
- JPEGLS-E, Lossless or Near-Lossless JPEG-LS encoder.
- AES32-C, AES128-C, AES32-P and AES128-P, AES encryption and decryption cores.
- AES-GCM128, GCM-AES authenticated encryption and decryption core.
- MD5, SHA1 and SHA256, Hash function cores.
- SPI-MEM-CTRL, Single, Dual and Quad I/O SPI Serial Flash memory controller.
- SPI-MS, SPI bus Master and Slave interface controller.
In addition, it is also ensured that all customers, who, until May 31, 2016, have been in active contact with Cast in connection to licensing Alma Technologies IP, will continue to have the option of completing the IP licensing through Cast for no less than 7 more months.
Consistent with its business strategy and growth, Alma Technologies is committed to offering its customers great value IP and excellent service, at highly competitive pricing, along with creating brand equity by selling its products worldwide exclusively via its own sales organization, which includes its direct sales force and a growing number of strategically selected, regional Sales Representatives.
"We are grateful to Cast for their contributions, to date, to our success in the USA and worldwide," said George Anagnostopoulos, President of Alma Technologies. "This decision by Alma Technologies is a continuation of our strategy to more clearly brand globally our unique features IP products, to better manage our strategic direction and to completely and more effectively guide new product line extensions in direct and close cooperation with all users of our IP."
Alma Technologies welcomes calls and inquiries from any existing as well as new customers regarding how we will continue to better serve their needs. Contact us online at http://www.alma-technologies.com/contact, or call us at +30-210-603-9850.
We look forward to serving your needs by offering you innovative, high-quality and cost-effective semiconductor IP.
About Alma Technologies
Alma Technologies is a semiconductor IP provider, designing high-quality FPGA and ASIC IP cores since 2001. Its products stand out for their engineering, being complete, easy-to-use and reliable IP solutions. World-class technical support and a long track record of proven designs by more than 200 licensees in over 20 countries provide Alma Technologies customers with excellent service and great value.
Available either as self-contained and implementation technology independent VHDL or Verilog RTL, or as optimized Netlists for Altera, Lattice, Microsemi and Xilinx FPGA and SoC devices, Alma Technologies IPs ensure a fast and trouble-free integration in any FPGA or ASIC design. Learn more at: http://www.alma-technologies.com.
All IP product names mentioned in this press release are trademarks of Alma Technologies.
All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Contact: Vassilis Spiliotopoulos, Email Contact , +30-210-603-9850 ext.107
SOURCE Alma Technologies S.A.
|Alma Technologies S.A.|