SHANGHAI — March 14, 2016 — Over 50,000 attendees are expected at SEMICON China 2016 which opens tomorrow at Shanghai New International Expo Centre. SEMICON China (March 15-17) offers the latest in technology and innovation for the electronics industry. FPD China and LED China are also co-located with SEMICON China, leveraging opportunities in these related and adjacent markets. Featuring more than 1,000 exhibitors occupying nearly 3,000 booths, SEMICON China is one of the largest expositions in the world.
In 2016, semiconductor fab equipment spending in China is expected to be US$5.8 billion, 16 percent above 2015 spending. In 2016, total spending on semiconductor materials in China is projected to be $6.3 billion, with China representing the highest growth rate at 4 percent of all the regions tracked by SEMI. The global industry is watching China’s bold industry investment policy closely, and looking for the implementation with its significant potential impact on the global semiconductor manufacturing supply chain. The policies represent major opportunities both for China and global semiconductor supply chain companies who understand and have the ambition to play in the new ecosystem.
Highlights at SEMICON China include:
- Keynotes: China Semiconductor Industry Association, SMIC, China National IC Industry Investment Fund, TSMC, Applied Materials, Amkor Technology, TEL, STATS ChipPAC (a JCET Company), and Lam Research
- Tech Investment Forum - China: Speakers from Beijing Economic Technological Development Area, SINO IC Capital, Tsinghua University, Evercore, Beijing E-town, West Summit Capital, Summitview Capital, and TCL Capital
- Technology Forums: Build China IC Manufacturing Ecosystem; SEMI-JEDEC Mobile and IOT Technology Forum; China Memory Strategic Forum; Technology Shape the Future-Sensor Hub Solution for Wearable and IOT; LED China Conference 2016; Power Semiconductor Forum 2016; and China Display Conference/ASID 2016
- Networking Events: Industry Gala, IC Night and SEMI Golf Tournament
- Theme Pavilions include: IC Manufacturing; LED and Sapphire; TSV; Semiconductor Materials; MEMS; Secondary Equipment Applications; Service and Fab Productivity Solutions; Touch; and OLED
- Programs on PV (March 15) and LEDs (March 16)
Organized by SEMI and IEEE-EDS, the China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC) immediately precedes SEMICON China on March 13-14. CSTIC covers all aspects of semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
For more information on SEMICON China, visit www.semiconchina.org
Phone: +8621-6027 8548
Email: Email Contact
Email: Email Contact