Join industry visionaries, academic experts, peers and the Cadence R&D team at the two free user summits.
Topics of discussion for the Front-End Design Summit include:
- Advanced synthesis technologies, including physically aware synthesis
- Design-for-test (DFT) implementation and verification
- Formal verification, including coverage for low-power and engineering change order (ECO) automation
Topics of discussion for the Implementation Summit include:
- Physical design implementation techniques for different design architectures
- Implementation techniques and flows to push power, performance and area (PPA) boundaries
- Effective power optimization in the implementation flow
- Process challenges and advanced foundry techniques for next-generation SoCs
Please visit the complete summit agendas and register online at http://www.cadence.com/cadence/events/Pages/event.aspx?eventid=1018.
- The Front-End Design Summit is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. on December 2, 2015
- The Implementation Summit is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on December 10, 2015
Cadence Design Systems, Building 10 Auditorium
2655 Seely Avenue
San Jose, CA 95134
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2015 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-cadence-to-host-front-end-digital-design-and-digital-implementation-user-summits-300180903.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.