MoSys will demonstrate new 100G products supporting gearbox, multi-link gearbox and 25G retimer functions, 100G RS-FEC interoperability with the Ixia Xcellon-Multis QSFP28 test platform, and high-speed buffering and lookup FPGA solutions using Bandwidth Engine
Product, Technology and Show Highlights:
Product demonstrations of MoSys' latest
gearbox and retimer PHY products featuring the industry's lowest power
100G retimer (CDR) and new 100G technology including Multi-Link
Gearbox (MLG) and RS-FEC.
- New LineSpeed 100G Octal Retimer with support for IEEE 802.3bj Clause 91 RS-FEC and 100G Multi-Link Gearbox with OIF MLG- 1.0 and 2.0 to support aggregation of independent 10GE and 40GE links into a single 100GE (4x25G) link.
- 100G RS-FEC interoperability demonstration featuring MoSys' new LineSpeed 100G Octal Retimer with RS-FEC and Ixia's 100G Xcellon™-Multis QSFP28 Test Platform.
- MSH110 Low Power 100G Octal CDR features improved signal integrity, advanced test capabilities, and industry low power for QSFP28, CFP4, or CFP2 modules.
- LineSpeed extended reach 100G Gearbox and Retimer PHY IC family for line card applications.
Engine 2 Compact Development Kit solution with seamless
connectivity and extensive FPGA platform support, including:
- Altera® Stratix® IV, Stratix V, Arria® 10 and upcoming Stratix 10 development kits available from Altera, HiTech Global and ReflexCES; and
- Xilinx® Virtex®-6, Virtex-7, Kintex® UltraScale™, Virtex UltraScale and upcoming UltraScale+ on development kits available from Xilinx and HiTech Global.
Bandwidth Engine® ICs with an integrated serial interface, 0.5Gbits of high-access memory and macro acceleration functions are used for high rate packet processing applications including lookup tables, statistics, metering and buffering.
The ECOC Exhibition is Europe's largest and most established annual show within the fibre optic communication technology industry and this year, will once again showcase the latest products and services as well as providing an unrivalled opportunity to meet and network with key suppliers and industry leaders.
|ECOC 2015 takes place September 27-October 1; Expo is September 28-30.|
|Av de las Ferias, s/n,|
|MoSys product information will be available and private technology demos may be scheduled at MoSys stand #725.|