Cadence is scheduled to deliver the following presentations in the EDA and IP tracks:
- Complexities in developing a high-performance DDR subsystem at 3200Mbps on 16FF+ and 10FF: 10 a.m., by Chung Huang, design engineering director, and Amjad Qureshi, vice president, R&D, DDR team
- Tackling coloring, cell pin access and variation at TSMC 10nm: 11 a.m., by Rahul Deokar, product marketing director
- Custom device array place, route, simulate prior to layout: 1:30 p.m., Rege Colwell, software architect, and Khaled ElGalaind, principal software engineer
- IC packaging-centric approach to design fanout WLCSP designs: 2:30 p.m., by Bill Acito, IC packaging product engineer
- Resolving 10G bandwidth issues for high-performance analog circuits on TSMC 10FF: 4 p.m., Randall Smith, design engineering director, and Chris Moscone, design engineering architect
- TSMC advanced-node EMIR analysis: 4:30 p.m., Hany Elhak, product management director, circuit simulation, and Suketu Desai, software engineering director
- Building silicon IPs and subsystems for automotive infotainment and ADAS applications: 5 p.m., by Charles Qi, system solution architect
Cadence also plans to showcase its IP solutions in booth #411, including:
- Image/vision processing pedestrian detection
- Automotive infotainment
In addition, experts from our design and verification tools groups will be at Cadence's "Expert Bar" to answer questions and engage in thoughtful dialog.
To register for the conference, visit: https://www.regexpo.com/tsmc/oipecosystem15/index.asp
TSMC's OIP Forum is on September 17, 2015.
Santa Clara Convention Center
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at http://www.cadence.com.
© 2015 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert--cadence-to-demonstrate-10nm-finfet-design-solutions-at-tsmc-2015-oip-ecosystem-forum-300135847.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.