EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Aug. 31, 2015 – NI (formerly AWR Corporation) announces that the agenda has been set and registration opened for the AWR Design Forum 2015 (ADF) in Hsinchu, Taiwan onTuesday, Sept. 22.
Highlights of ADF 2015 Taiwan include the following technical presentations featuring NI AWR Design Environment™ software as well as customer design successes:
· Overview of NI AWR Design Environment V12
· Module and Connector Design Using Microwave Office and Analyst™ Software
· LTCC Design and Verification with Microwave Office
· Efficient Implementation and Design of Front-End Modules
· Practical Design of PIFAs Using NI AWR Software
· Overview of Analyst 3D Editor
· Designing Signal Modulation Schemes and MIMO Architectures for 5G Mobile Systems
· 5G Prototyping: Transforming Traditional Wireless Paradigms
· Phased Array Antenna Design: Synthesis Through to Final EM Verification
· Matching Circuit Design of a Two-State Aperture-Tunable Antenna
For complete event details and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf/locations/hsinchu-taiwan.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Analog Office, AWR, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and
ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.