TOKYO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 4, 2015 — Toshiba Corporation's (TOKYO: 6502) Semiconductor & Storage Products Company today announced the start of mass production of “TC7735FTG”, a system power supply IC with 5 different voltage power outputs, for the medium-sized LCD modules typically used in car navigation systems.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150604005487/en/
Toshiba: System power supply IC "TC7735FTG" for medium-sized LCD used in car navigation systems (Photo: Business Wire)
The IC integrates an automatic buck-boost DC-DC converter, which provides stable power supply to LCD panels with a wide operating voltage range, from 4.5 to 16V. This feature supports power supply directly connected from car batteries and suits car navigation systems.
The IC integrates an OTP memory, allowing it to store different power control set-up data adjusted for each LCD module, removing the need for adjustment of the system by external control.
- 5 built-in power outputs.
- Wide operating voltage range, from 4.5 to 16V.
- Selectable switching frequency: built-in oscillator (1MHz) or external clock input (400kHz-1.2MHz)
- Automatic buck-boost converter that identifies input voltage and selects operation mode (buck or boost), eliminating control by external command.
- Built-in OTP for adjustable power control of each LCD
- Safety functions: input under-voltage detection; Input over-voltage detection; thermal shutdown; and output over-voltage detection
LCD modules for car navigation systems and digital photo frames
|Operating Temperature||Topr||-40 to 85 degree C|
|Operating Voltage||Vin||4.5 to 16V|
|Setting||Built-in OTP write||
|Output Voltage Range||CH1:Automatic Buck-Boost DC-DC converter||5V to 15V|
|CH2: Buck DC-DC converter||3V to 5V|
|CH3: Positive charge pump||14V to 22V|
|CH4: Negative charge pump||-5V to -15V|
|Operational amplifier for VCOM||
0.5 to 7.5V (Vout1-0.6V max)
* Vout1 is output voltage of CH1
|Package||QFN32pin(5mm x 5mm)|