NOVATO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- Mar 19, 2015 -- IMSI®/Design, a pioneer in mobile solutions for engineering and construction, today announced TurboSite® Pro v4.1, TurboSite Plus v4.1, and TurboSite Standard v4.1, the award-winning apps for field reporting.
Topping the list of new features is the industry's first editable PDF forms-driven frontend for mobile site evaluations.
"For the first time, a company doing a site evaluation can drive the process visually or use a more traditional 'clipboard & forms' approach," stated Royal Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. "Not only can any multipage PDF form be viewed, but TurboSite uniquely supports text entry and checkbox editing on those forms, too. This is a big win for companies since the majority of site evaluations are still forms based."
New features in TurboSite v4.1 include:
- Editable PDF Form Support: True Textbox and Checkbox editing is now supported in multipage PDF Form documents
- Cloud Storage Syncing: Open/Save directly to Box, Dropbox, WebDav, and FTP servers; Displays synch status
- PDF Reporting Enhancements: Now customize PDF reports with company logo, header, and company information without template editing
- Easy GeoMark Search Filters: Predefined search filters display and report items based on Title, Notes, Punch Key, Status, Assigned, Location, Deadline, Video, Audio, and Photo Names for easy operation
- GeoMark Recent Search: Recent search queries are saved for quick access
- Photo Locator Map: When taking or importing pictures, geolocation text is automatically created and hyperlinked to available maps of the area
- ... and more
To see a video of the new editable PDF Form support feature, please visit: https://youtu.be/hc_uwj7IylU
Availability and Pricing
TurboSite® Pro v4.1 is $29.99 per month.
TurboSite® Plus v4.1 is $9.99 per month.
TurboSite® Standard v4.1 is free.
Please visit www.TurboApps.com for more details.
Awarded AIA National Convention's "Best of Show," TurboSite® turns mobile devices such as Apple's iPad® or iPhone® into a first-of-its-kind field reporting tool, cutting up to 80% of the burden of traditional site inspections and completely automating the field reporting process.
IMSI®/Design is a pioneer in mobile solutions for the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry and the global leader in retail CAD (Computer Aided Design). Please visit www.IMSIdesign.com for more information.
© 2015 IMSI/Design, LLC. All rights reserved. IMSI and TurboSite are trademarks of IMSI/Design, LLC. All other identifiable marks are the property of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2787634