Tuesday, March 10, to Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Registration is now open for CDNLive Silicon Valley. The event will offer:
- Papers: Attendees can choose from a wide variety of user-authored papers addressing all aspects of design and intellectual property (IP) creation, integration and verification. They can discover how others are using Cadence technologies and techniques to develop SoCs, IP, boards and whole systems—efficiently and productively.
- Keynote speakers: Hear from industry leaders who influence the global electronics marketplace. They will discuss trends in end-product design and verification and share their thoughts on the most pressing design challenges:
- Lip-Bu Tan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cadence
- Anirudh Devgan, Senior Vice President, Digital & Signoff Group, Cadence
- Simon Segars, Chief Executive Officer, ARM
- Designer Expo: Learn more about the collaborative ecosystem available to support designers. Cadence and its partners will showcase the latest results of their joint efforts. Explore new products and services from the many exhibitors.
- Networking opportunities: Engage in stimulating technology discussions with peers and stay connected after the conference.
Members of the media are invited to the keynotes, expo. For more information, contact Email Contact.
To register for the event, please visit: http://www.cadence.com/cdnlive/na/2015/pages/registration.aspx
Following CDNLive Silicon Valley, CDNLive is scheduled for the following cities:
Munich, Germany – April 27-29
Seoul, Korea – July 15
Yokohama, Japan – July 17
Hsinchu, Taiwan – August 11
Shanghai, China – August 13
Bengaluru, India – August 18-19
Boston, MA – September 2
Tel Aviv, Israel – October 26
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2015 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cadence-rolls-out-2015-cdnlive-user-conferences-300038118.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.