SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 3, 2014 — (PRNewswire) — Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced plans to host the Front-End Design Summit on December 11, 2014, at its headquarters in San Jose, Calif.
Join us to learn the latest in front-end design technologies, applications and flows. Attendees also have opportunities to network with fellow logic designers and experts and to speak directly with Cadence® R&D product team experts. The summit agenda is comprised of keynote addresses and a variety of user presentations on topics including:
- Innovations in synthesis, formal verification and test
- Do's and don'ts of running physical synthesis
- Tackling challenging ECOs for complex networking SoCs
- Physical multi-bit cell inferencing for power reduction
- Adopting physical synthesis techniques for a more convergent high-level synthesis (HLS) flow
- Low-power static verification flow from RTL-to-tapeout
- Using hierarchical test features to increase fault accounting accuracy
- CPU case study: Using physical synthesis to shrink the floorplan
- Panel: Runtime vs. results – optimizing your front-end design flows in an era of mounting complexity
For the full agenda and to register, visit www.cadence.com/news/fedesignsummit.
The Front-End Design Summit is scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 11, 2014.
Cadence Design Systems, Building 10 Auditorium
2655 Seely Ave.
San Jose, CA
Cadence (NASDAQ: CDNS) enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-cadence-to-host-front-end-design-summit-300003993.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.