Chris Rowen, Cadence® Fellow and Chief Technology Officer of the IP Group, is scheduled to give the introductory conference keynote, "Follow the Data" at the Mission City Ballroom. Other speakers include Farhad Tabrizi of Samsung and Mike Demler of The Linley Group.
Visitors to the Cadence booth can see the following demonstrations:
- New 3D memory models for DDR4-3DS, HMC, HBM, and Wide I/O 2
- Quick and convenient SoC simulation
- Easy second-source analysis
- Faster adoption of new standards
Sigrity™ Signal and Power Integrity
- Chip/package/board co-analysis for high-speed interfaces
- System signoff flow for DDR4
- Power-aware signal integrity
- Thermal-aware power integrity
Denali™ LPDDR3 Memory IP
- Area- and power-optimized LPDDR3 IP
- Cadence is first to offer LPDDR3 controller and PHY IP
- DDR PHY IP architected for low-power applications
- Customer flexibility with multi-protocol IP supporting LP and PC DRAM standards
Denali DDR4 Memory IP
- High-speed DDR4 PHY IP
- Supports high-speed SDRAM standards up to DDR3200
- Architected to quickly and easily integrate into any SoC
- Low-latency design enables optimal system throughput
- Silicon proven on TSMC 16FF
To register for the event, please visit https://w3.smartreg.com/webreg/MEMCON14/.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 from 9:00am PT to 7:00pm
The exhibit hall will be open during the morning break (10:00-10:30am), lunch (11:30am-1:00pm), afternoon break (3:30-4:00pm) and during reception (5:40-7:00pm).
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks and Denali and Sigrity are trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
For more information, please contact:
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.