SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 30, 2014 — (PRNewswire) — Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, today announced it plans to showcase its ARM®-optimized solutions—from system to silicon—at ARM TechCon™ 2014. The event is scheduled for October 1-3, 2014 in Santa Clara, CA, with Cadence, a gold sponsor, in booth #313.
Cadence is scheduled to deliver several presentations geared toward the ARM community. The scheduled Cadence® speaking sessions are:
- Realizing a High-Performance, Power-Efficient ARM Cortex®-A57 Processor Implementation at 16nm : Wednesday, October 1, 11:00–11:50am, Rahul Deokar, product marketing director at Cadence, and Aniket Saha, ARM CPU group at ARM
- ARMv8 SoC HW/SW Integration and Verification Solution : Wednesday, October 1, 12:00–12:50pm, Frank Schirrmeister, group director, product marketing at Cadence
- Addressing MCU Mixed-Signal Design Challenges : Wednesday, October 1, 2:00–2:50pm, Mladen Nizic, product marketing director at Cadence, and Tim Menasveta, ARM CPU product manager (ARM Cortex-M0, ARM Cortex-M0+) at ARM
- Case Study: Cutting Performance Verification Time with Automated Characterization Tests and Analysis Tools: Wednesday, October 1, 3:00–3:50pm, Nick Heaton, distinguished engineer at Cadence, and William Orme, strategic marketing manager, Interconnect products at ARM
- Pushing the Performance Boundaries of ARM Cortex-M for Future Embedded Processor Design: Wednesday, October 1, 4:00–4:50pm, Paddy Mamtora, product engineering group director, digital and signoff business unit at Cadence, and Aditya Bedi, principal engineer at ARM
In addition, Cadence is scheduled to present the following technical conference papers:
- Deploying Signoff DFM Checks to Fulfill 28nm and 16FF Foundry Requirements: Wednesday, October 1, 11:00–11:50am, Philippe Hurat, product marketing director at Cadence
- Comprehensive HW-SW Debug for ARM-Based Designs : Wednesday, October 1, 4:00–4:50pm, Neeti Bhatnagar, software engineering group director at Cadence, and Larry Melling, product marketing director at Cadence
- Reducing Time to Point of Interest with Accelerated OS Boot: Friday, October 3, 11:30am–12:20pm, Frank Schirrmeister, group director, product marketing at Cadence, and Rob Kaye, technical specialist at ARM
Finally, Cadence plans to hold the following demonstrations in booth #313:
- Exploring the performance envelope of an ARMv8 mobile compute sub-system
- Cadence mixed-signal flow for embedded ARM Cortex-M0 designs
- Cadence digital RTL-to-signoff solution
- Characterization link to implementation and accurate signoff
- System-to-silicon verification for ARMv8 and ARMv7 designs
To register for the conference, visit the ARM TechCon website.
ARM TechCon is taking place from October 1-3, 2014.
Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA
Cadence is located in booth #313.
Cadence (NASDAQ: CDNS) enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available here.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.