The new TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software works exclusively with Mac® computers and will be compatible with the OS X Yosemite and Mavericks operating systems. The software incorporates gestures, simplified interfaces, user-friendly menus, drop-down boxes, the ability to view multiple windows at once, and other features that are important to Mac® computer users.
"Both versions of our new TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software refine and elevate the embroidery experience of Mac® computer users regardless of the embroidery machine brand they use," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the HUSQVARNA VIKING®, SINGER®, and PFAFF® sewing machine brands. "It's a dynamic upgrade of our first product -- TRUEMBROIDERY software -- and is particularly timely given the growing DIY movement, as DIY-ers tend to fit the profile of the typical Mac® computer consumer."
The recent surge in Mac® computer sales makes TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software ideal for the personal embroidery market. In the fourth quarter of 2013, Apple home computer sales grew 28.5 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2012, according to Gartner, giving Apple a 13.7 percent share of the market. While the rest of the home computer industry struggles, Mac® computer sales are booming, especially across creative and design-focused industries.
TRUEMBROIDERY 3 elements software, the fundamental embroidery software for Mac® computers, includes an expanded and comprehensive library of embroidery designs, fonts, projects and image backgrounds to help you style and personalize embroidery designs with ease. New software features include:
- Life View: Rotate, angle and view what your finished project will look like from a realistic, three-dimensional perspective. This includes the capacity for a real-world view of special embroidery techniques using puffy foam, glow-in-the dark threads and other unusual materials.
- TRUE 3 Thread Cache: Use an iOS app to inventory your thread before beginning an embroidery project, ensuring you have the supplies you need; and then print and view a shopping list.
- TRUE 3 Studio: Adjust, monogram, personalize, and combine your embroidery designs, including:
- Create your own designs from clipart or photos.
- Add a traditional or modern monogram, selecting from 145+ special fonts -- or create one automatically from a computer font.
TRUEMBROIDERY 3 elite software includes all of the exciting features listed above, as well as 100 additional premium embroidery designs from the exclusive TRUEMBROIDERY design collection. New software features include:
- QuiltBlock Assistant: Create a filled or outlined quilt block in just a few clicks. You can even create a quilting fill around an embroidery.
- TRUE 3 Modify: Restyle, reshape, and improve your embroideries with perfect accents by editing stitch areas to create brand new patterns.
- TRUE 3 Create: With unlimited design possibilities, craft an all-new heirloom with exquisite lace and special stitching techniques.
TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software for Mac® computers offers compatibility with most embroidery machine brands, including Baby Lock®, BERNINA®, Brother®, HUSQVARNA VIKING®, Janome®, PFAFF® and SINGER®. Sold exclusively at certified TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software for Mac® retailers, the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price of TRUEMBROIDERY 3 elite software is $2,299 (includes one year of software support) and TRUEMBROIDERY 3 elements software is $899 (includes 90 days of software support). For more information on TRUEMBROIDERY 3 software for Mac® computer system requirements and to find a certified retailer near you, please visit www.TRUEMBROIDERY.com.
About SVP Worldwide
SVP Worldwide is the world's largest consumer sewing machine company and source of the SINGER®, HUSQVARNA VIKING® and PFAFF® sewing machine collections. As a global leader doing business through its affiliated companies in over 190 countries, SVP Worldwide specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality consumer and artisan sewing, quilting and embroidery machines, software, accessories and notions.
Contact: Laura Stephens Seigenthaler Public Relations 615-327-7999 email@example.com