Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security
Mobile devices have become an intrinsic part of everyday life, for individual consumers and large organisations alike. Consequently, the popularity of smart devices is an increasingly attractive target for cybercriminals with regards the potential value of personal data found on a device.
The increasing demand for mobile security software is seeing the emergence of security specialists offering solutions aimed at mobile as well as PC. Established market players in internet security are adapting their services to mobile, while a number of new companies are specialising specifically in smartphone and tablet security. Solutions including software, device management and security as a service are looking to answer this nascent security demand.
The complex nature of the mobile ecosystem and the close affinity to the broader cybersecurity market has made the mobile security sector a relatively fragmented market, with overlaps between the different submarkets. . As a result, visiongain has determined that the top 20 companies in the global mobile security market account for $2.06 billion, or 58.9% of annual market revenue which illustrates a highly competitive and fragmented market.
Why you should buy Top 20 Mobile Security (mSecurity) Companies 2014: Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security
Who are the leading players in the mobile security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy. Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. The report assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments.
Discover key Information in this 139 page report:
• Explore the top 20 mobile security (mSecurity) companies to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed market shares along with revenues for the leading mSecurity companies, including original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
- Find 70 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the leading players in the mSecurity market. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mSecurity sector
• Read exclusive interviews from 3 market leading companies
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mSecurity sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organization can benefit and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- AVG Technologies
• Discover sales predictions for the key parameters of the global mSecurity Market for 2013
- What are the dynamics of the mSecurity industry? How will the market expand? Which verticals will generate the most revenue? Use our expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organization can succeed. Avoid falling behind. You will discover the revenue forecasts for the global mSecurity market from 2013 -2024 along with analysis of drivers and restraints.
• See who the top 20 companies are in the mobile security industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading mSecurity companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Good Technology
- NQ Mobile
- Trend Micro
• Find out about the other leading companies in the mobile security industry
- Mobile Active Defense
• Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading players in the mSecurity market
- The Top 20 Mobile Security (mSecurity) Companies 2014: Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security report provides impartial analysis of leading players in the mSecurity market. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mobile security market competitive landscape
The Top 20 Mobile Security (mSecurity) Companies 2014: Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security report provides impartial analysis of the competitive landscape in the mobile security arena. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed market shares, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with AVG, Bullguard and with Kaspersky are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global markets forecasts from 2013-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Mobile Security (mSecurity) Companies 2014: Leaders in Software as a Service (SaaS), Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Security report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the competition in the mobile security market. You will discover market shares and revenue forecasts, technological trends and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.