Deadline to Submit Your Abstract Extended!
The DesignCon 2015
Call for Technical Papers, Panels and Tutorials is drawing to a close! With the 4th of July festivities last week, we decided to give you an extra week to get caught up. DesignCon gives the chip, board & systems design engineering community the unique opportunity to gather for four days and learn the latest design techniques, methodologies and tools around SI & PI, high-speed serial design, PCB design tools, test & measurement and more.
The 2015 Topic CategoriesThe 2015 technical program will consist of 14 tracks:
- Optimize Chip-Level Designs for Signal and Power Integrity
- Overcome Analog and Mixed-Signal Modeling and Simulation Challenges
- Wireless and Photonic Integration
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board: Modeling and Simulation
- Characterize PCB Materials and Processing Characterization
- Apply PCB Design Tools
- Design Parallel and Memory Interfaces
- Optimize High-Speed Serial Design
- Detect and Mitigate Jitter, Crosstalk, and Noise
- Leverage High-Speed Signal Processing for Equalization and Coding
- Ensure Power Integrity in Power Distribution Networks
- Achieve Electromagnetic Compatibility and Mitigate Interference
- Apply Test and Measurement Methodology
- Ensure Signal Integrity with RF/Microwave/EM Analysis Techniques
Who Should Submit?Past DesignCon speakers include: Analog Engineers, Application Engineers, CTOs, Design Engineers, Directors of Engineering, Editors, EMC Engineers, Engineering Managers, Fellows, Hardware Engineers, Members of Technical Staff, Principal Engineers, Product Engineers, Professors, R&D Engineers, Signal Integrity Engineers, Systems Engineers, Technical Directors, VPs of Engineering and more.
How to Submit
- View the instructions on information needed to submit
- Read our review criteria for submission selection
- When you're ready, submit your proposal online
- Deadline to submit: July 18, 2014
Final papers will be due November 10, 2014. We look forward to receiving your submissions, and good luck!