fishbat discusses how businesses and employees can use OS X Yosemite, the newest Apple operating system, to their advantage.BOHEMIA, NY, June 7, 2014 — (PRNewswire) —
BOHEMIA, NY, June 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat, a leading online marketing company, discusses how to use Apple's new OS X Yosemite operating system to help businesses be more productive.
Apple recently introduced a new product, OS X Yosemite, at its Worldwide Developers Conference. The new system has many new features that can help businesses grow. The goal of OS X Yosemite, the upgrade to Maverick, was to keep it simple for users while keeping the software high tech.
Justin Maas, vice president of client relations at fishbat, a leading online marketing company, discusses ways in which OS X Yosemite promotes business productivity.
- With OS X Yosemite, it is now easier to view calendars and receive notifications from apps or other programs, such as LinkedIn. Social media updates now show up in your notifications, making them easier and faster to view. Maas states, "Yosemite has many great features, which make the calendar easier to use. It is also now much easier to view notifications on LinkedIn, such as messages and new connections. For companies that rely on LinkedIn for networking and generating leads, this is a great feature."
- Need to sign a contract or bill? That's no problem. With the OS X Yosemite track pad, you can now sign documents easily on your computer. Maas says, "This is great if you are doing business with a client that does not work in the area. It helps boost the contracting process and prevents delay."
- Using too many tabs at work? With a new "tab glance" feature, you can see all your tabs at once. Maas states, "All users know what it's like to have too many tabs open on a web browser. It can cause confusion and frustration. This new feature makes it easier to see what you are working on."
- Apple has made it even easier to sync all of your devices. "Now, you can start typing an email on your iPhone, and finish it on your Mac or iPad," Maas says. "For business owners on the go, and traveling employees, this is a great convenience."
- Have you ever needed to finish something on you laptop for work but have no Internet? Now with Yosemite you can use your iPhone as a hot spot for your laptop to gain Internet access easily.
Maas says, "These updates could help boost productivity within a company. Technology is an essential part of life. All businesses should adapt to new technology in order to stay current and competitive."
fishbat is a full-service digital marketing firm and social media agency dedicated to connecting all types of businesses with their target audiences in the most effective and efficient way. Through innovative strategies in social media management, search engine optimization (SEO), branding, web design, reputation management and public relations, fishbat promotes a consistent and professional online voice for all of its clients.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, Email Contact
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com