SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – May 15, 2014 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will exhibit its two product families – Ascent products for early functional verification prior to synthesis, and Meridian products for advanced sign-off verification not possible with simulation or static timing analysis – at the Designer Expo at CDNLive EMEA, the Cadence® User conference in Munich, Germany, next week.
Real Intent’s advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness.
- Ascent Lint is the industry’s fastest and lowest-noise RTL lint solution.
- Ascent Implied Intent Verification (IIV) automatically finds elusive bugs in RTL to improve verification efficiency substantially and detect up to 50-percent of design functional errors prior to testbench development and simulation.
- Ascent X-Verification System (XV) detects and isolates X-propagation issues early, in Verilog RTL, eliminating costly, painful gate-level debug, and preventing hidden functional bugs from slipping through to silicon.
- Meridian CDC is the fastest, highest capacity and most precise CDC solution in the market and the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off.
- Meridian Constraints is the best-in-class comprehensive constraint management solution in the market.
CDNLive EMEA brings together Cadence® technology users, developers, and industry experts to network, share best practices on critical design and verification issues, and discover new techniques for realizing advanced silicon, SoCs, and systems.
Tuesday, May 20 and Wednesday, May 21, 2014 during breaks and meals
Dolce Hotel, Expo Area
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Real Intent and the Real Intent logo are registered trademarks, and Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications