LOWELL, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 13, 2014 — M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), a leading supplier of high performance RF, microwave, and millimeter wave products, will showcase the industry’s broadest GaN product portfolio at IMS 2014 in Tampa, Florida, at booth 915. MACOM will also feature a suite of new products aimed at applications spanning industrial, scientific, medical, point-to-point wireless and X-Band radar.
Come speak with one of MACOM’s experts about:
- MACOM’s GaN Portfolio: Featuring the industry’s broadest portfolio of GaN power products, ranging from 100W GaN in plastic to 1000W ceramic GaN devices.
- GaN Demonstration: See a demonstration of MACOM’s GaN on Silicon integrated amplifier family. The live demo will feature matched, broadband, integrated amplifiers operating over a 30-2500MHz band, showcasing the ease of use of these products for a variety of applications.
- E-Band Amplifier: The industry’s highest power broadband MMIC power amplifier with an integrated power detector delivering a Psat of 25 dBm and Gain of 20 dB over the 71-86 GHz frequency band.
- Family of Broadband Mixers: MACOM’s new family of high-performance, ultra compact broadband mixers are ideal for multi-market customers.
- X-Band Multi-Function Module: MACOM’s fully integrated MMIC packaged in a 7x7 QFN enables dual path transmit/receive operation over the X-Band.
Visit booth 915 to meet with MACOM’s Business Unit Directors, Product Managers and Technology Fellows at the show.
MACOM experts will also be participating in:
Tuesday, June 2nd at 13:00 in booth #609
Topic: GaN on Silicon Product Reliability: Methods, Results, and Recommendations for the RF Designer.
Wednesday June 4th at 12pm
Path to 5G – Design and Test Challenges for the Future
This panel will examine the challenges to device design and device/system testing for 5G technologies such as mmWave/TeraHertz transceivers, Massive MIMO, Carrier Aggregation, CoMP, AESA radios and other related technologies for the future.
IMS Technical Sessions:
Wednesday, June 4th at 14:50-15:00 in Room 22/23
WE3B-5: A Compact High Efficiency GaN-Si PA Implemented in a Low Cost DFN Package with 71% Fractional Bandwidth
The Tampa Convention Center
Tuesday, June 3, from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday, June 4, from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday, June 5, from 09:00 to 15:00
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. ( www.macom.com) is a leading supplier of high performance analog RF, microwave, and millimeter wave products that enable next-generation Internet and modern battlefield applications. Recognized for its broad catalog portfolio of technologies and products, MACOM serves diverse markets, including high speed optical, satellite, radar, wired & wireless networks, CATV, automotive, industrial, medical, and mobile devices. A pillar of the semiconductor industry, we thrive on more than 60 years of solving our customers' most complex problems, serving as a true partner for applications ranging from RF to Light.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
MACOM, M/A-COM, M/A-COM Technology Solutions, M/A-COM Tech, Partners in RF & Microwave, Partners from RF to Light, The First Name in Microwave and related logos are trademarks of MACOM. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER FOR NEW PRODUCTS:
Any express or implied statements in MACOM product announcements are not meant as warranties or warrantable specifications of any kind. The only warranty MACOM may offer with respect to any product sale is one contained in a written purchase agreement between MACOM and the purchaser concerning such sale and signed by a duly authorized MACOM employee, or, to the extent MACOM's purchase order acknowledgment so indicates, the limited warranty contained in MACOM's standard Terms and Conditions for Quotation or Sale, a copy of which may be found at www.macom.com/purchases.
FOR SALES INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
North Americas – Phone: 800.366.2266
Europe – Phone: +3220.127.116.1100
India – Phone: +91.80.43537383
China – Phone: +86.21.2407.1588