WHO: ProPlus Design Solutions, Inc. ( www.proplussolutions.com), the global leader for SPICE modeling solutions and the leading technology provider for Design-for-Yield (DFY) applications
WHAT: Will demonstrate NanoSpice, a next-generation giga-scale high-performance parallel SPICE simulator able to handle 100-million+ element, during the Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) Technology Symposiums 2013. ProPlus will offer continuous demonstrations of its entire DFY product portfolio in a journey "From Nano-Scale Modeling to Giga-Scale Simulations," including:
- BSIMProPlus, the industry's leading modeling platform for nanometer devices used by all leading foundries
- NanoYield, a fast, accurate yield versus power, performance, area (PPA) analysis platform for memory, analog and digital designs with High-Sigma Monte Carlo capabilities licensed from and validated by IBM
- A complement of large post-layout analog and memory cases
- FinFET modeling, simulation and High-Sigma applications for the most advanced process technologies
- Wednesday, September 4, from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Shanghai Dongjiao State Guest Hotel in Shanghai, China
- Friday, September 13, from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Park Plaza Beijing Science Park, Beijing, China
For more information about ProPlus Design Solutions, visit www.proplussolutions.com.
About ProPlus Design Solutions
ProPlus Design Solutions, Inc. delivers Electronic Design Automation (EDA) solutions with the mission to enhance the link between design and manufacturing. It is the global leader for SPICE modeling solutions and the leading technology provider for unique Design-for-Yield (DFY) products that integrate the key DFY components -- advanced device modeling software, a parallel SPICE simulation circuit simulator and hardware-validated statistical variation analysis tools. Products include: BSIMProPlus/Model Explorer, a modeling technology platform for nanometer devices; NoisePro/9812B/9812D, the golden solution for low-frequency 1/f noise and Random Telegraph Signal (RTS) noise characterization and process monitoring; NanoSpice, a high-capacity, high-performance parallel SPICE simulator for giga-scale circuit simulation; and NanoYield/NanoExplorer, a variation analysis platform for yield versus power, performance and area trade-off of memory, analog and digital circuit designs. ProPlus Design Solutions has R&D centers in the San Jose, Calif. and Beijing and Jinan, China, with sales offices in Tokyo, Japan, Hsinchu, Taiwan, and Shanghai, China. More information about ProPlus Design Solutions can be found at www.proplussolutions.com.
BSIMProPlus, Model Explorer, NanoExplorer, NanoSpice, NanoYield and NoisePro are registered trademarks of ProPlus Design Solutions. ProPlus Design Solutions acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
For more information, contact: Nanette Collins Public Relations for ProPlus Design Solutions (617) 437-1822 Email Contact