DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — July 12, 2013 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hzvmk/civil_engineering) has announced the addition of the "Civil Engineering (Asia)" report to their offering.
This report (compiled in English language) includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years. This latest Civil Engineering (Asia) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 1000 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a one-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Key Topics Covered:
This analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Civil Engineering (Asia) sector in 2013.
The Civil Engineering (Asia) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example CONG TY CO PHAN DAU TU PHAT TRIEN XAY DUNG - BE TONG has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example TAEHWA INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 1000 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Civil Engineering (Asia) industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hzvmk/civil_engineering