SUNNYVALE, CALIF. – May 23, 2013 –
Real Intent, whose advanced verification solutions accelerate electronic design sign-off, eliminate complex failures in SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness
Will participate in the Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013 in Austin, Texas, June 3-7, 2013 by:
- Demonstrating its two product families – Ascent products for early functional verification prior to synthesis, and Meridian products for advanced sign-off verification not possible with simulation or static timing analysis. Note: Real Intent is on Gary Smith’s “WHAT TO SEE @ DAC 2013” list in the category “RTL Sign-Off Tools.”
- Discussing the new RTL flows it developed with DeFacTo and Calypto.
- Hosting a User Track presentation. Real Intent’s Senior FAE Vaishnav Gorur will present a paper that he, Dr. Roger B. Hughes and James Moore co-authored: Lending a ‘Formal’ Hand to CDC Verification: A Case Study of Non-Intuitive Failure Signatures. It focuses on how designers lending a “formal” hand to verification engineers can enhance productivity, reduce product cycles and help meet aggressive time-to-market deadlines.
- Jointly demonstrating with DeFacTo the companies’ new combined RTL sign-off flow for CDC and DFT.
- Hosting a photo booth for a personalized, Austin-Texas-style instant freebie souvenir of the DAC 50th Anniversary experience.
- Being a sponsor for “Kickin’ It Up In Austin!” – the 50th Anniversary DAC party, on Monday, June 3 at Austin City Limits.
DAC is the premier conference devoted to the design and automation of electronic systems (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), and intellectual property (IP). Click here to see a short (3 minute) video by Real Intent President & CEO Prakash Narain about the company, including his preview of Real Intent at DAC 2013.
Booth Exhibit: Mon. – Wed., June 3-5, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Booth #1031 in Main Exhibit Hall
Poster Presentation: Tue., June 4, Noon-1:30 p.m., Session 3, Designer Track #3.39 in Hall 5
Joint RTL Flow Demo: Mon. – Wed., June 3-5, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Booths #1031 and #409 in Main Exhibit Hall
Photo Souvenir: Mon. – Wed., June 3-5, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Booth #1031 in Main Exhibit Hall
At the Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St. Austin, TX 78701
“Kickin’ It Up In Austin!” DAC Party, Mon., June 3, 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Austin City Limits at The Moody Theater, 310 Willie Nelson Blvd. Austin, TX 78701
About Real Intent
Companies worldwide rely on Real Intent’s EDA software to accelerate early functional verification and advanced sign-off of electronic designs. Real Intent’s comprehensive CDC verification, advanced RTL analysis and sign-off solutions eliminate complex failure modes of SoCs, and lead the market in performance, capacity, accuracy and completeness. Please visit www.realintent.com for more information.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
RTL: Register Transfer Level
Meridian and Ascent are trademarks of Real Intent, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Sarah Miller for Real Intent
ThinkBold Corporate Communications