NACKA STRAND, Sweden — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 13, 2013 — Regulatory News:
First Quarter 2013
Hexagon (STO: HEXAB):
- Net sales increased by 4 per cent to 586.3 MEUR (565.8)
- Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure, net sales increased by 4 per cent for the Group and 5 per cent in the core business, Measurement Technologies (MT)
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) amounted to 121.0 MEUR (109.4)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 111.6 MEUR (95.3)
- Net earnings increased by 17 per cent to 90.4 MEUR (77.1)
- Earnings per share increased by 14 per cent to 0.25 EUR (0.22)
The interim report for the first quarter 2013 will be presented today at 15:00 CET at a telephone conference. For participation, please see instructions on the Hexagon website.
Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B) is a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation technologies. Our customers can design, measure and position objects, and process and present data, to stay one step ahead of a changing world. Hexagon’s solutions increase productivity, enhance quality and allow for faster, better operational decisions, saving time, money and resources. Hexagon has close to 14 000 employees in more than 40 countries and net sales of about 2 400 MEUR. Our products are used in a broad range of industries including surveying, power and energy, aerospace and defence, safety and security, construction and manufacturing. Learn more at www.hexagon.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com