120,000 design engineers can now take advantage of new search and navigation capabilities, rich technical contentDALLAS, April 22, 2013 — (PRNewswire) — Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced several design updates to TI E2ETM Community, its popular engineer-to-engineer online design community that now connects more than 120,000 engineers. TI has expanded the site's search and navigation capability to make it easier for users to quickly find answers to their questions, engage with other engineers, and link to related technical content, such as application notes, user guides and technical articles.
Launched in April 2008, TI E2E Community allows design engineers worldwide to interact with TI product designers and application engineers and with each other via discussion forums organized by product and application. Members can satisfy design requirements and troubleshoot problems by asking questions, as well as show off their particular area of expertise by answering the queries of other members. To join the TI E2E Community, go to http://www.ti.com/e2ejoin-pr.
What's new on TI E2E Community:
- Expanded search capability makes it faster to find a solution to your problem.
- New graphical representation of support forums allows users to hover over listed forums to immediately see a "flyout" of available sub-forums.
- Greater visibility of top contributors makes it easier to find those who consistently share their knowledge and technical expertise to help other community members.
- Addition to forum pages of related resources, training, common questions and useful links provides easier access to helpful technical content.
- Learn from 200 analog and embedded processing experts who regularly post on more than 20 industry-leading TI E2E blogs.
- Learn E2E is now a centralized area for any new community member to learn how to use TI E2E and stay up-to-date on all community-related issues.
Learn more about the TI E2ETM Community and get started by visiting these links:
- Join the TI E2E Community and activate your account: http://www.ti.com/e2ejoin-pr.
- Visit Learn E2E for site support and learn about new features: http://www.ti.com/e2elearne2e-pr.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TI E2E is a trademark of Texas Instruments. All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
|Texas Instruments Incorporated
Matt McKinney, Texas Instruments
Phone: +1-214-567-2493, m- Email Contact
Mary Dunnie, GolinHarris