- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2014 Beyond the Basics - Part 2 (Mixed Units)
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2014 Essentials- Part 1 (Mixed Units)
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT 2014 Fundamentals (Mixed Units)
- AutoCAD 2014 Update for AutoCAD 2012/2013 Users (Mixed Units)
- AutoCAD 2014 Advanced (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Inventor 2014 Introduction to Solid Modeling (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Inventor 2014 Sheet Metal Design (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Inventor 2014 iLogic (Mixed Units)
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Fundamentals (Imperial)
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2014 Fundamentals (Imperial)
All of the company’s training guides are available to educational institutions, individuals, and corporations and can be purchased directly from the online store: www.ASCENTeStore.com. ASCENT will be releasing a full range of titles updated for 2014 in the coming months. To see the company’s complete courseware lineup, please view the Autodesk Courseware Release Roadmap or register for the upcoming webcast titled “ASCENT's Autodesk Official Training Guide Roadmap for 2014” on April 18, 2013 at 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. or 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EDT by visiting the registration page.
ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge develops professional training courseware and technical documentation for engineering applications. As a developer of Autodesk Official Training Guides, ASCENT produces training materials for Autodesk Training Centers, corporations, schools, and individuals enabling users to become more productive with their chosen Autodesk software. For more information follow ASCENT on Twitter at @ASCENT_CTK.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, Rand Secure Archive, or IMAGINiT Clarity, are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Inventor and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.