EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Feb. 26, 2013
AWR is a gold sponsor at the Electronic Design Innovations Conference ( EDICON) 2013, which runs from March 12 -14 in Beijing, China. Together with parent company National Instruments, AWR will be showcasing at Booth #255 joint hardware/software solutions, as well as the first update in 2013 of the AWR Design Environment™, inclusive of Microwave Office®/Analog Office® circuit design software, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) system design software, as well as AXIEM® 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) software and Analyst™ 3D finite element method (FEM) EM software.
In addition to software demonstrations within booth #255, AWR will present a number of papers and workshops that include:
- Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna
- MMIC Design Workshop: Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC 1 Watt X-band PA
- RF Power Amplifier IIB: Device Characterization Methods for Advanced RF/Microwave Design
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
- Digital Pre-Distortion Techniques Workshop:
- Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
For more information about AWR’s activities at EDICON 2013 and the detailed schedule of AWR conference papers and workshops, please visit http://www.awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-2013.
Booth #255, Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China
March 12-14, 2013
© 2013 AWR Corporation. All rights reserved. AWR, Microwave Office, Analog Office, and AXIEM are registered trademarks and the AWR logo, Visual System Simulator, Analyst, and the AWR Design Environment are trademarks of AWR Corporation. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing