Product Innovation Congress 2013 is not far away, and we would like to remind you this is your last chance to register for two days of intelligence, networking and real case studies on the PLM CAD/CAM/CAE world.
Who Is Presenting:
• Steve Wozniak (Apple co-founder) offers his personal insights into what it means to be innovative in 2013
• Alfred Katzenbach, Director Information Technology for Engineering (Daimler AG) shares the story of how to transform an IT environment in a large enterprise
• Doug McCuistion, Program Director (ret.) (The Mars Exploration Program) shares his experiences of a project that required huge ingenuity, continual design innovation and the management of an entirely unique set of challenges
• Mark Chapman, Chief Engineer (Bloodhound SSC) speaks on designing the world land speed record
• Marc Halpern, VP Research (Gartner) looks at the current state of the CAE market, the opportunities and inhibitors in the growth of CAE
• Jeffrey Mylenek, Design Manager, Global Industrial Design (General Motors) shares the story of how two of the world’s leading design teams at General Motors and Disney came together to reinvent Test Track, to create a unique user experience
And you can network and collaborate on PLM strategy with senior-level attendees from Airbus, ABB, Bayer Consumer Care, Henkel, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Royal Philips Electronics, Tetra Pak, Nokia and many other leading global companies.
Join us in Berlin on the 19th & 20th February!
Register NOW: http://www.picongress.com/register