Latest release delivers intuitive design tools and enhanced features.
SAN ANTONIO, TX, January 31, 2013 – D|C|CADD, a leading Autodesk solutions provider offering software and services to the building, infrastructure, and manufacturing communities, recently announced the release of an updated version of D|C|Tools, its popular collection of useful utilities for Revit. The latest release works with the 2013 version of the Autodesk® Revit® software platform, and includes new and enhanced functionality. D|C|Tools is available free of charge to all members of the Revit community.
Developed by D|C|CADD, this productivity-enhancing set of tools has been specifically designed to increase efficiency and save users time by streamlining repetitive tasks and minimizing data entry errors.
The new version of D|C|Tools includes:
- Renumber Almost Anything in Revit Tool. It allows renumber by Type or Instance of Casework, Ceilings, Communication Devices, Electrical Fixtures, Electrical Equipment, Floors Architectural, Furniture, Grids, Lighting Fixtures, Parking, Specialty Equipment, Structural Columns, Trusses, Walls and Windows.
- Room Renumber Tool. This tool renumbers rooms in the order you select them. You can specify a number to start incrementing from and add prefixes and suffixes to that number.
- Door Renumber Tool. This tool allows you to renumber doors by selection order and by the room into which they swing. The door mark includes the room number and an appended suffix. These suffix characters can be either alpha or numeric. Also include is an option that omits the suffix if a room has only one door swinging into it.
- Change Case Tool. The change case tool allows you to modify the case of any text note within Revit. Text notes can be changed to all upper case, all lower case or you can capitalize every word in the note. Newly added are the options to change case to Proper Case, Sentence Case and to always capitalize or leave as lower case any text you wish.
- Door Parameters Tool. This tool updates the "to-room" and "from-room" parameters for every door in the project so schedules accurately reflect the latest changes to door swing orientation.
As a member of the Autodesk Developer Network, D|C|CADD is committed to supporting Autodesk customers around the world by extending the capabilities of their design tools and providing solutions that help them gain competitive advantages. D|C|Tools for Revit is available for download at
www.dccadd.com/dctools or via the Autodesk Exchange App Store.
D|C|CADD provides 2D and 3D design software and services to the building, infrastructure, and manufacturing communities. The company is an award-winning Autodesk Gold Partner, Autodesk Developer Network Member, and a nationally recognized Autodesk Authorized Training Center with offices in Austin, Dallas-Ft. Worth and San Antonio, Texas.
D|C|CADD supports a wide-range of architectural, engineering, construction and manufacturing clients. The company offers a comprehensive array of professional services including expert-led training, superior technical support, and strategic consultation and implementation.
Based in Texas, D|C|CADD has been serving the design build industry since 1987. For more information about D|C|CADD, please visit dccadd.com or call 800-454-5499.