December 03, 2012 -- ikeGPS announces two new software updates to the ikeGPS product family; ikeDesktop 1.1 and ikeOS 5.1.
ikeDesktop is the new name for ikeConfig Center. ikeDesktop provides all the same custom form features you are used to while adding a powerful new Report generation capability. Some of the new options available from the Reports tab are:
- Importing data from your ikeGPS is now simplified, simply connect your ikeGPS to your computer and click the “Import” button. Gone are the days of searching for the data on your ikeGPS.
- You can now create GeoMark files to easily import into your GeoPDF’s
- Settings are available to setup the Data Folder and provide a selection of other Reports to be generated
In an effort to get the latest and greatest software to our users quicker, ikeDesktop now also provides an automated notification when updates are available. Look for Updates Available to appear next to the Reports tab, simply click and go.
With ikeOS 5.1 we have significantly improved some data capture and measurement capability. New features of ikeOS 5.1 include:
- Improved Span Height tool. Now when the point below the wire is obscured simply choose another point in the area at the same base height and the reading will be automatically generated correctly.
- Exposure Lock gives you the ability to compensate for strong backlight situations e.g. when capturing images facing into the sun.
- Target Position Data Review Screen provides a review screen that lets you review the raw location and instrumentation details for a Target Position before you commit the changes
- Camera Boot Time has been dramatically sped up, you’ll spend less time capturing photos
Visit http://www.ikegps.com/support-downloads/download-ikeos-v51/ to get started!
For more information please contact Email Contact.
ikeGPS has grown from an idea of a New Zealand engineer surveying radio sites in Kenya to a company delivering mobile geospatial solutions across the globe - quickly becoming a leader in laser-camera-GPS technology and photogrammetry and 3D modelling software solutions.
The ikeGPS team is committed to produce cutting-edge solutions for customers in a wide range of industries. Its technology is used by defense forces, intelligence groups, energy companies, city councils, police, federal authorities and utility companies.