With the new larger formats, HP MagCloud users can quickly and affordably publish a broader range of professional-quality custom or personalized marketing materials, promotional items and mementos.
- The new Tabloid product is available in two Small trim sizes, which are smaller than a standard newspaper but larger than letter-size, and a Large landscape option that is roughly the size of a newspaper. All three Tabloid products are ideal for large calendars, picture books, portfolios and manuals. The Tabloid uses Wire-O Binding for durability and is published on premium cover stock paper. Pricing begins at 36 cents per page.(1)
- New full-color, double-sided Poster products, available in 12-inch-by-18-inch and 18-inch-by-12-inch trim sizes, come standard with UV coating, making them ideal for promotions and special event keepsakes. Pricing begins at $1.50 each.(1)
- The Square product, now available in a larger 12-inch-by-12-inch trim size, is ideal for one-of-a-kind portfolios, photo books or training materials. Large Square uses Wire-O Binding and premium No. 80 cover stock paper. Pricing begins at 27 cents per page.(1)
- The expanded Standard product line now includes a landscape option that measures 11 inches by 8.5 inches. The new size also uses Wire-O Binding and premium No. 80 cover stock paper, and is ideal for portfolios, magazines, booklets, catalogs and more. Pricing begins at15 cents per page.(1)
All content is printed on demand using HP Digital Presses for premium color quality.
"HP MagCloud is committed to providing our customers with a broad range of options that meet the needs of the brands that rely on us," said Andrew Bolwell, chief MagClouder, HP. "Publishing has never been easier, and now publishers can offer their content in a variety of print and digital formats."
The offerings were launched as part of HP MagCloud's fourth birthday celebration. To learn about special happenings taking place all month long, follow us on Twitter at @MagCloud. HP MagCloud will host a live Twitterview on July 17 at 10 a.m. PT.
How HP MagCloud works
Invented by HP Labs, the company's central research arm, HP MagCloud is a web service that empowers users to self-publish and distribute content -- for business or personal use -- as a professional-quality print publication or digitally for mobile and online viewing.
With HP MagCloud, users can publish a portfolio, newsletter, catalog, branded magazine and more with just a few clicks of the mouse, and without a minimum order or cost barrier.
HP MagCloud can take a customer's content from PDF to delivered printed publication in just three days. All content is printed to order using HP Indigo technology, delivering professional print quality with no waste or overruns, while reducing the impact on the environment. The same content uploaded for printing also can be made available for resale in the HP MagCloud storefront, as a digital download via the HP MagCloud iPad app or as a PDF for reading on any desktop or mobile device.
Additional information is available at www.magcloud.com.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.